Re: gEDA-user: How do I easily mirror a connector in pcb ?

On Wed, 2007-07-25 at 18:48 -0400, DJ Delorie wrote:
> Are you sure you don't just need to put the header on the other side
> of the board?

I didn't realize you could do that.  The header needs the mirrored pin
outs because the socket it mates to is on the wrong side of a daughter
board.  However, I need the header on the component side of the board.
If I place it on the wrong side of the board, will the solder lands be
OK to solder it to the component side of the board ?