Re: gEDA-user: Unwanted compent markings

DJ Delorie schrieb:
>> Menu: View->Value
>
> Of course, that assumes you've set up the values to begin with.  I
> think it copies the "value" attribute from gschem, but I rarely look
> at the values in pcb anyway.

Hmm, now it says "10K" near the resistor, ".22" followed by two black
boxes - I assume pcb can't display the "µ" - near the capacitor and
"unknown" near the chips and connector. I've created the layout about 5
month ago, it was my first (and so far only) layout done with the help
of gschem (previously I used pcb only).
What I want is: values near capacitors and resistors, name "22V10", etc
near chips and no text near the connector. Is this possible?

Philipp