gEDA-user: pcb: no drillmap resource found.

I am trying to load a vendor drillmap file.  I cut and pasted the file
from the pcb.html pages.  When I load the file, the following appears in
the pcb.log window.

No drillmap resource found.
Loaded 0 vendroo drills from <path to resource file>

The skips and DRC appear to be working though.

Has there been a change in the drill map format lately ?

Below is the first part of my file.

Thanks.

# Optional name of the vendor
     vendor = "APC"

     # units for dimensions in this file.
     # Allowed values:  mil/inch/mm
     units = mil

     # drill table
     drillmap = {
        # When mapping drill sizes, select the nearest size
        # or always round up.  Allowed values:  up/nearest
        round = up

        # The list of vendor drill sizes.  Units are as specified
        # above.
         17
	25
	32
	35
	39
	49
	57
	83
	122
	149

        # optional section for skipping mapping of certain elements
        # based on reference designator, value, or description
        # this is useful for critical parts where you may not
        # want to change the drill size.  Note that the strings
        # are regular expressions.
        skips = {