Re: gEDA-user: Ngspice for Ubuntu

On Friday 04 July 2008 06:06:22 Thomas D. Dean wrote:
> I have tried several options, but, cannot get a plot to display.
>
> I tried building with --with-x, but that gives me 'no graphics
> interface'

Check that you have the correct development headers installed.

As far as gEDA is concerned, all of it is packaged for Ubuntu, and lots of
users use it on Ubuntu successfully. Try:

  apt-get install geda-examples geda-gattrib geda-gnetlist geda-gschem \
  geda-gsymcheck geda-symbols geda-utils geda-xgsch2pcb pcb gerbv

Cheers,

                            Peter

--
Peter Brett