Re: gEDA-user: Gsch2pcb for Ubuntu

On Fri, Jul 4, 2008 at 4:39 AM, Thomas D. Dean <tomdean@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I am in the midst of switching from FreeBSD to Linux.  So happens, I
> have Ubuntu.
>
> I installed geda with apt-get.  Quite a few things not there.
> gsch2pcb.

Looks like geda only "suggests" geda-utils, which contains gsch2pcb.
Bear in mind that making it a hard dependency would mean pulling in
PCB as well when you just want gschem and friends.  (gschem and PCB
are separate, though related, projects, each with their own
repositories.)

If you install geda-xgsch2pcb, both geda-gschem and pcb will be pulled
in as hard dependencies.  You might want xgsch2pcb anyway.