From: al davis <ad151@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: geda-user@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Mon, 7 Jul 2008 7:27 pm
Subject: Re: gEDA-user: gnucap - oscillator example

On Monday 07 July 2008, Paul Tan wrote:
> Great, when I get time, I will try to make a complete
> Gschem/GNucap design flow Tools menu with an example
> using the
>  "GTK based Generic Gschem Dynamic Scripting Tools Menus"
> package I posted earlier in
> http://archives.seul.org/geda/dev/Jul-2008/msg00012.html

Great!! ..  I would really like to see something that lets you
use gschem and gnucap together with an interface that can
compete against PSpice, multisim, and  LTspice ... and win.

You can see how I use it .. interactively, trying things, making
changes.

> Is "gwave" your preferred Waveform viewer for GnuCap?

Yes .. so far.

I have a few other examples not ready yet for publication ..

- a power supply, including start up surge, current waveforms,
and all kinds of hard to measure stuff.

- spectrum analysis of modulated waveforms, including Bessel
functions of an FM signal.

- an audio peak limiter

- class B amplifier