gEDA-user: stupid lead-free

Soldering my very first bga-style packages (5 ball CSP).  On the
hotplate, as usual.  At 3 minutes everything else melts and reflows,
but nothing for the CSPs.  Hmmm, maybe they did and I didn't notice.
Nope, they popped right off.  Sigh.

So I place them again, add a few drops of paste around them so I know
what temp they're up to, and heat them again.  I watch ONE of them
carefully, and sure enough, about 30-60 seconds after my paste melts,
the balls melt and the chips settle.

Oh yeah, lead-free needs a higher temperature.  Sigh.