gEDA-user: injection locking again

Working on another soldering challenge board (mostly for my own use,
as I can now fab boards with smaller rules than the proto fabs
anyway), partly to play with CSP packages and partly to try to get the
circuit doing what I wanted it to do in the first place.

The new circuit uses three single-gate CSP chips (0.5mm pitch, the
whole chip is about as big as an 0603 resistor) so the two oscillators
are in separate chips now.  Also, each chip has its own decoupling
cap, and the power traces go bus-cap-pin, so I've isolated each chip
as much as I can.

Also, the two circuits use different resistors now - 68.0K and 68.1K.
No more relying on component inaccuracy! ;-

Anyway, the test circuit does exactly what I want.  There are two
~75Hz signals (75.0308 and 74.3854 Hz) giving a beat frequency of 0.64
Hz or about 1.5 seconds per beat.