Re: gEDA-user: Printing PCB layout

> Is there a way to control what page to print?

Not really.  If you use export->ps instead, you can select "one file
per page" and manually print the ones you're interested in.

Me, I use export->ps to a single file, and use gv to preview and print
selected pages.

> Question 2 how do I stop the printer and cancel the job? I could not
> find the way,

Depends on your printer.  Linux has "cancel" and/or "lprm" but it may
not clean up the printer correctly.  On my laser printer, there's a
button on it to abandon the current job.