gEDA-user: moving a trace in pcb

I have a trace after doing an auto route that I'd like to move, is this possible?  Can I push the trace to another layer, insert a via, and suggest or force a signal path?  I have three electrodes (410 mil circles from 4 fat arcs) and the signal trace from one electrode crosses over a portion of another electrode.

Also, I created electrodes from 4 fat arcs on a signal layer.  I then put the pin from an electrode symbol (just a pin) on the arc circle.  If I find the net in the pcb netlist window it highlights the pad of the resistor the electrode is connected to, the signal trace and the circular electrode.  Does this verify the electrode is connected to the pin and net?