Re: gEDA-user: Help ordering pcb

> I'm ordering a pcb from APCircuits.  They want me to use their dropdown list
> to define each file from the export gerber that PCB spat out.  What are the
> .fab.gbr, front.gbr and frontpaste.gbr files?  Should I include the .net
> and .pcb files?

In pcb, use the File->Export->Gerber option to produce gerber files.
There will be a lot of them, ending in *.gbr or *.cnc.  Those are what
you send them.  Don't send the *.pcb or *.net.

fab.gbr - fabrication drawing (for human use) aka assembly or
mechanical drawing.  Some places want this for their outline drawing.

front.gbr is the component side copper

frontpaste is not used by fabs (it's for assembly houses) unless you
want a paste stencil made.

frontsilk.gbr is top side silkscreen

frontmask.gbr is the solder mask (or "stop mask")

Same for back.  Inner layers are named groupN (N is a number).