Re: gEDA-user: two more pcb questions

Dave N6NZ wrote:
>> 2.  Can someone recommend fab houses to make pcbs?
>>
> I've successfully used:
>
> pcbexpress.com -- fast, $$$$, high quality
> apcircuits.com -- fast, $$$$, high quality,
> batchpcb.com -- slow, $, moderate quality

I've had good luck with apcircuits.  If you want a 2 layer, no silk, no
solder mask board, they are cheap, very fast, and really easy to work
with.  I've used them a number of times for quick "need it yesterday"
and moderatly simple boards (lab pre-amp, simple microcontroller board,
test board for some chip I wanted to try out, etc).

The ordering and pricing is all on their web site, no waiting for
quotes.  Its about as easy as ordering a book from amazon.  They send
status emails as your order progresses so you're kept completely up to
date.  Typical turn around is about 24 hours.

I've not used their more production type options (soldermask, silk, > 2
layers).

-Dan