Re: gEDA-user: More robust support of multi-part symbols.

John Luciani wrote:
>    aggregates the attributes manufacturer and manufacturer_part_number,

Are those two attributes a common convention?  I've been using
manufacturer= and manufacturer_partnumber=.  I've also been doing
vendor_partnumber_digikey= and vendor_partnumber_mouser=, but I'm not so
sure those are useful enough to keep doing so.

I looked around, and haven't seen anything documented for these
attributes.  But I'd put them into all my symbols if I knew what to call
them!

b.g.

--
Bill Gatliff