Re: gEDA-user: syntax error after gsch2pcb [SOLVED]

Hello, and jepee!

I have got it.

Yes I have self-drawn symbols in my design. They are correct, but I changed
the drill size of one of if it. Instead of breaink/changing/assembling/saving
I just changed and saved the file. This seemd to cause an error in the file.
After updating to an old revision (thanks to subversion) and changing the
correct way, the generated File was working well.

Thanks again

Christian