gEDA-user: Is there a basic tutorial: Schematic->Netlists->Spice?

Noob here!

I am trying to ramp up to speed, primarily in creating
a schematic diagram, to generating netlists, so that
I can begin with spice analysis.

I just to get my feet wet, I created a *simple* circuit
consisting of a VAC source, a resistor, and a capacitor
so that I can understand the process from start to finish.

I have started out using gschem in creating a schematic
as follows:

V1 = 100VAC
C1 = 100UF
R1 = 100K

But I could not figure out what to do next in generating
a netlist using gschem at this point....

Is there a step-by-step tutorial around somewhere
for the beginner?