Re: gEDA-user: cant connect model to transistor.

On Jul 15, 2009, at 7:35 AM, Piter_ wrote:

> now if i run:
>    gnetlist -g spice -o [1]basic2n2222.net basic2n2222.sch
>    I get this net-file:
>    * Spice netlister for gnetlist
>    V2 n1 0 Vbe
>    V1 n2 0 Vce
>    Q1 n2 n1 0 <No valid value attribute found>
>    A1 <No valid value attribute found>
>    .END
>    What have i done wrong?

You're using the old SPICE netlist backend. Been years since I used
it, so I don't remember its needs, and I don't know where to find any
documentation. Use the newer spice-sdb back end. See www.brorson.com/
gEDA/SPICE/intro.html for details.

Or try Anthony's more specialized netlister, let us know how it works.

http://www.noqsi.com/
jpd@xxxxxxxxx