Re: gEDA-user: g_list_sort() or local mergesort?

On Jul 19, 2009, at 11:06 PM, Kai-Martin Knaak wrote:

> On Sun, 19 Jul 2009 19:43:30 -0400, John P. Doty wrote:
>
>> c) Crib the refdes sorting code from spice-sdb.scm?
>
> No good. Scheme is a foreign language to me.

Scheme is easy to learn. Working on gnetlist without knowing Scheme
is like trying to make an IC without transistors. Ales has given us a
powerful paradigm: use it, don't fight it.

I'm on vacation, but it's a rainy day on Nantucket. Maybe I'll work
on my gnetlist back end tutorial...

http://www.noqsi.com/
jpd@xxxxxxxxx