gEDA-user: Gschem/Custom Symbol/Path

   I just transferred my Linux image to a new box and installed Gschem.
   I have custom symbols for gschem that are in their own directories.
   Now when I load up the schematics I get the dreaded "component not
   found" on the schematic in place of the component diagram for custom
   components.  I know I have to modify one of the rc files(I think) but
   I cannot for the life of my figure out which file it is.  I know the
   directory for the custom symbol has to be defined in one of the rc
   files.

   Thanks!

   Windows Live SkyDrive: Store, access, and share your photos. [1]See
   how.