Re: gEDA-user: Learning Spice: TwoStageAmp example

KURT PETERS wrote:
>    I would go here:
>    [1]http://sourceforge.net/projects/kjwaves/
>
>    [2]http://ngspice.sourceforge.net/kjwaves.html
>
>    Enjoy!
>    Kurt
>    >
>    > Message: 7
>    > Date: Fri, 24 Jul 2009 08:28:04 -0700
>    > From: "Daniel B. Thurman" <dant@xxxxxxxxx>
>    > Subject: Re: gEDA-user: Learning Spice: TwoStageAmp example
>    > To: gEDA user mailing list <geda-user@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>    >
>    > KURT PETERS wrote:
>    > > I had similar problems way back when so I wrote KJWaves. Have you
>    > > tried that?
>    > > There's a tutorial for it on the ngspice web site.
>    > > Kurt
>    >
>    > I checked to see if EJ Waves on the Fedora repository, it isn't.
>    > I checked the NgSpice site, and could not locate it.
>    >
>    > Perhaps you might provide a link to where I can find,
>    > download, and test this out?
>    >
>    > Thanks-
>    > Dan
>
> References
>
>    1. http://sourceforge.net/projects/kjwaves/
>    2. http://ngspice.sourceforge.net/kjwaves.html

Thanks!  Um, one thing about your tutorial, you might show a picture
of how: "We can plot the sum of vectors v(4) and v(5) like in the
picture below:" as I cannot figure this one out...

Try to be as detailed as possible for noobs like myself - every
bit of detail helps!

Dan