Re: gEDA-user: Learning Spice: TwoStageAmp example

   At this point, I don't have time to modify that tutorial, but to
   calculate a mathematical function:
   0. click the mathematical function button
   1. select the variable on the left
   2. click the corresponding ">>" button which will place the variable
   in one of the function entries
   3. select the second variable on the left
   4. click the corresonding other ">>" button
   5. select the add to plot check box
   6. plot result

   I don't have it in front of me, but the order of selecting the
   mathematical function should be able to be changed.
   You can "unselect" the ones on the left (using CTRL-click) to make
   sure they're not plotted if you don't want them.

   Let me know if that works for you.
   Kurt