gEDA-user: PCB DRC rounding & grid

It appears as if there is a rounding error when converting from mm to
mils somewhere in the DRC code. I have the following DRC settings:

0.200 min copper space
0.200 min copper width
0.100 min touching overlap
0.200 min silk width
0.400 min hole diameter
0.250 min annular ring

When I run the DRC checker the first line of the log window reads:

Rules are minspace 7.88, minoverlap 3.94 minwidth 7.87, minsilk 7.87
min drill 15.75, min annular ring 9.84

From that is looks like the minspace is being calculated incorrectly -
it should be 7.87 along with minwidth and minsilk. If the lines/copper
are very close then it seems like that will erratically cause DRC
errors, even though there are none (setting the DRC to 0.199 then
results in no DRC errors). I suspect the erroneous errors have to do
with that rounding.

A separate minor issue is that the grid size setting is always lost
after a DRC error is found.

This is with PCB 20081128

Thanks,
Duncan