Re: gEDA-user: Yet another netlister

Actually there is option for ynetlist -g{pcb,spice}. I do output for
PCB, but it is a very first cut. I do not know output format that I have
to use. Try this option, type

ynetlist -gpcb filename.sch

Then send me comments and I will correct output to be the right one.

Please let me know tool that you are going to use with pcb format, may
be I will be able to dig from that side to find what I have to put into
output file.

Alex.