Re: gEDA-user: anyone import into pcb a kicad netlist? I have kicad schematics and modules for all my parts but want to use the topo autorouter in pcb

On Friday 09 July 2010, kai-martin knaak wrote:
> > So ...  any volunteers?
>
> What programming language?

C++

> Can you provide links to the source of existing plugins?
Gnucap source, the latest development snapshot.
http://www.gnucap.org/devel/gnucap-2009-12-07.tar.gz

There's also some documentation, although I know it is
incomplete:
http://gnucap.org/dokuwiki/doku.php?id=gnucap:netlist_import_and_export
http://gnucap.org/dokuwiki/doku.php?id=gnucap:manual:tech:plugins

The next release will be split, so there will be a gnucap_lib to
link to, kind of like the geda_lib that gschem and gnetlist both
link to.  It may be appropriate that the gschem plugin links to
geda_lib.