gEDA-user: gEDA schematic footprints

   I was going through the gEDA tutorial and though it lists footprints
   for the tutorial, it does not say how I would determine what footprints
   to use for other components.  For instance I have a schematic with a
   couple LEDs on it and a radial style electrolytic capacitor.  The
   schematic is drawn, but I don't know what footprints to add.  Seems
   like it should automatically add them, but I would like to know where
   to go to find out this information.
      ZK