Re: gEDA-user: analog/digital partitioning

One idea to consider is to start with a solid plane, and cut slots
around the sensitive analog parts, like big C shaped moats, squares
open on one side.  You retain the "big ground plane" conductivity, but
you prevent stray currents from using your analog area as a short-cut.

Each analog "chunk" can have it's own moat this way, too.  If they're
near the edge, just cut a thin slot from the edge in.

Hmmm... this reminds me of the cubicle I used to work in :-P