gEDA-user: gschem win32 build and backup files

Hi,

I have noticed that the backup files (those that are #my.sch#) are not
being deleted when exiting gschem in the win32 build. I assume they
are for recovery from a crash and should typically be deleted when
exiting? This causes the warning message box to appear when opening
the schematic, saying that there is a newer backup. Maybe this is the
correct behaviour?

The backup files have their permissions set as read-only.

This is running a build using the minipack script on Windows Vista.

Regards,
Duncan

--
Turn ideas into products - http://www.engineersimplicity.com