gEDA-user: teardrops.c & cvs access

hey there!

i can report that teardrops.c compiled and behaved well on my
system. It would be very nice, if repeated invocations of Teardrops()
would not add arcs, if they exist already. I also noticed that no arcs
are added if the line attached directly to the (center of the) pin is
very short (= ending inside or just outside the annulus).
Neither is mentioned on the teardrops webpage.

I created a bunch of symbols and footprints already and will probably
continue to do so. I read the information about the cvs etc. and would
like to request an account. If you deem me as too new and
untrustworthy, can i send you (or somebody else) my stuff? some might
be even useful to be included in the main library like additional power
symbols for 74xx packages (like 74power-1.sym).
--
regards, Stefan Tauner