gEDA-user: I see on GEDA's webage a netlist to verilog tool so can that take logic made in the schematic and turn it into verilog code?

I see on GEDA's webage a netlist to verilog tool so can that take
logic made in the schematic and turn it into verilog code?

Or how hard would it be to make some bash scripts or c code to take a
netlist in kicad or geda providing the schematic symbol libraries have
the added informaiton if some is nessisary for all the basic
components add n carry etc.

Kicad I know has layored herarchal schematics thowse could be layored
digital modules... Also it has netlist plugins.

--
thanks for your time,
Joshua Wojnas