Re: gEDA-user: How to submit symbols to be included in the official distribution of gEDA Suite?

   Dear Kai-Martin,
   Thanks for your information. I will contact  DJ.
   Sincerely,
   RSA

   On Tue, Jul 12, 2011 at 5:06 AM, Kai-Martin Knaak
   <[1]kmk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

   Ananda Murthy R S wrote:
   > I have noticed that XSPICE code models do not have corresponding
   symbols. I
   > have prepared symbols for these code models. How to submit them to be
   > included in the official distribution of gEDA Suite?

     The default lib is currently not maintained. Additions have not been
     accepted for at least five years. Instead, there is a site dedicated
     to contributions: [2]http://www.gedasymbols.org
     I'd recommend, you get a personal section there and upload your
     symbols
     there. Send an email to [3]dj-at-delorie.com and DJ will gladly
     provide
     you with a CVS access.
     ---<)kaimartin(>---
     --
     Kai-Martin Knaak
     Email: [4]kmk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

   Close Windows ! Open source !!
   Free software from proprietary mafia !!!