gEDA-user: extraction of MOSFET models parameters from I-V curves

[ Ales here, I'm reposting this since majordomo didn't recognize the
  e-mail as being subscribed to the geda-dev mailinglist.

  I usually don't do this, (I want to make sure the max number of eyes
  see this),  I'm re-posting this to geda-user as well as geda-dev.

]

-- Cut here --

Hi All:

some years we write program for extraction of MOSFET models (now for
BSIM and SPICE level3) parameters from I-V curves. Performance is rather high.
Core based on like Marquardt algorithm with rectangular constraints (something like old but gold SUXES developed in Stanford University).

We plan rewrite program from Pascal to C and GPL-ed it for geda.

If any interest exist can anybody help with C coding (I am newbie in this subject, colegues too)

- - --
Regards
Andrew                          mailto:agfa@zelmail.ru