From: Piotr Miarecki [mailto:tertul@poczta.onet.pl]
Sent: Tuesday, June 11, 2002 3:04 AM
To: geda-user@seul.org
Subject: Re: gEDA-user: geda rpm installation problem

Am 6/11/02, 9:44:29 AM, napisał chimin yen <ychimin2000@yahoo.com> na temat
gEDA-user: geda rpm installation problem:

>   Three geda rpm packages have dependence on
> libguile.so.9, which is belong to guile-1.4 (not any
> older or newer versions of guile). I installed guile
> under /usr (tried /usr/local before, but results were
> the same). Here is the report from 'ldconfig -v': ...

	Would it be possible that you try to install gEDA using graphical
installer and report me what has happened ? See gEDA Suite Setup from:
http://www.eter.ariadna.pl/~sp9rve/

	You can install gEDA Suite in your home directory as normal user so
it
will be safe for your system.

Piotr Miarecki