Re: gEDA-user: PCB for veroboard layout?y

This will yield the fairly innocuous copper carbonate....still, it's
best sent to the landfill, rather than the drains.  Avoid dilution, and
actually do some open pan evaporation on sunny days to get this stuff
into a form for putting in the ladfill trash.   Yes, it's work.   And
yes, not doing it is poisoning the life cycles on this small planet.

John Griessen