Re: gEDA-user: gschemrc error

Hi,

>Hi i've just installed gEDA for the first time.
>
>When i start gschem it said me that (~/home/xxx/.gEDA/gschemrc) file was
>not found.

	This is just a warning.  The ~/.gEDA/gschemrc file and the current
directory gschemrc are optional.

>So i've just copied (for the moment) system-gschemrc end renamed it
>gschemrc in my .gEDA directory.

	This is not a recommened thing to do.  The only thing you need
is the system-gschemrc in ${prefix}/share/gEDA.  The ~/.gEDA/gschemrc and
local gschemrc are just used to override things.  ~/.gEDA/gschemrc is a
per user config file and the local gschemrc is a per project config file.

	Did gschem run okay without the ~/.gEDA/gschemrc?  If so, then just
remove that file.  If not, please post the error messages.  Thanks.

								-Ales