Re: gEDA-user: How do you unmask via's in PCB?

Is there a command that will only selected vias of a certain size?

50% of my vias are 35 mil holes, the other 50% are 28 mil holes, and they
are all intermixed so "select all" is not all that useful?

--
                    http://www.softwaresafety.net/
       http://www.unusualresearch.com/ http://www.bpaddock.com/