gEDA-user: Any commercial gEDA users out there?

Hi --

I am working on an article about gEDA and other FOSS apps for circuit
design.  The article is intended for publication in a major
electronics trade rag.

I would like to incorporate a few quotes from people using any of the
gEDA tools in a company.  If you are a commercial user of gEDA and are
willing to answer a few questions about how and why you use it, I'd
love to hear from you!  In return for offering some quotes, I will put
your name and your company's name in the article, so you will get some
free advertising.   That way, everybody wins (hopefully)!!!

If you use gEDA at work, please shoot me an e-mail at:
sdb (AT) cloud9 (DOT) net, and I will e-mail you a quick set of
questions to answer.  It should take 5 minutes.

Thanks for your participation!

Stuart