gEDA-user: new PCB

Hello

I find new PCB impressive. Especially the silkscreen exclusion feature.  Also
the claims that autoplacer works and DRC is realtime (didn't have time to try
them yet, so looking forward :)).

I tried the silkscreen exclusion and it works. It excludes the pads from the
silkscreen. My old patches excluded the mask, nto the pad, so there was less
silkscreen.

I would like to know why pad was chosen instead of mask. I guess Harry
or whoever did it knows more about PCB than me.

CL<