gEDA-user: Suggestions to handle buses

OK, gaining some experience with the schematic->pcb process.  I've
gotten pcb to see all my physical components, and it even auto-routes
some of the point-to-point nets.  But, it is not handling buses.

I did some research in the gschem documentation, and it seems that
buses aren't fully supported yet (the big issue is how to name them,
and how to name elements within a bus, it seems.  This makes sense,
since a bus is a collection of nets).

So, am I left to handle buses manually?  Or is there a prescribed way
of handling buses that I'm missing?

Also, the io component library has input-2 and output-2, which
references nets in the attributes.  I suppose that the proper way of
handling buses across multiple schematic sheets is to manually list
each element of a bus with a separate input/output-2?

Thanks for the help.

--
Samuel A. Falvo II