Re: gEDA-user: Minimum PCB size?

> The current version of PCB has a hard-coded minimum board size of 1.2
> inches.  I don't know why.  If you want to try reducing it, look in
> the file globalconst.h for MIN_SIZE.

Given that I've actually designed with pcb and had manufactured a
board whose dimensions are roughly .9" by 9" which seems to have come
out correctly, it sounds like MIN_SIZE is set way too large.  (I told
pcb it was .9" by 9", and then the centerline of 10 mil silk
screened text got used as the size, whereas I'd placed the silk
screened text so that it would end right at the edge of where pcb
thought the board dimensions were, so I think my board came out like
10 mil less than .9" by 9".)

I'm inclined to think .1" or .3" or something might be a more
appropriate value for MIN_SIZE.  (I'm not sure if there are board
vendors that will go quite that small, though.)