Re: gEDA-user: The gedasymbols website

On Tuesday 14 June 2005 12:16 pm, Samuel A. Falvo II wrote:
> On 6/14/05, Marvin Dickens <marvindickens@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> > intended to be? There is no financial responseability whatsoever - Only
> > effort and time.
>
> What kind of time requirements are we looking at?  I'd love to help if I
> can.

Hello Samuel,

Thanks for the interest! The repositories themselves still need to be set up,
but thats pretty easy to do. What I was planning on doing was putting up a
page that displays a png of the various foot prints and symbol (Or foot
print / symbol family). The user would click on it to down load it. The other
option would be to download all foot prints and/or all symbols as one tarball.

Also, I traded emails with the licensing compliance engineer at FSF regarding
licensing of footprints and symbols Here is a copy of the exchange of emails.

My email to the FSF: