gEDA-user: Re: Gtk port-Zoom Problem

Hi All.
I have just installed the latest Gtk version of PCB and tried loading a file produced on an older version. It loads ok but when I try to use the zoom function it seems to have a mind of its own and keeps stepping out or in as the case may be . I cannot make it stop on "6" for example. Is this a problem with the program or with my installation? Running with Fedora Core 3.
Any thoughts?

I am not a professional circuit designer but I have been impressed with gEDA in general although the learning curve is a bit steep and I still haven't explored all the features. I have managed to produce my own footprints etc for those parts which are not in the supplied libraries by expanding on what is supplied.

Colin Ager  Garboldisham  Norfolk  UK