Re: gEDA-user: gschem Linux to OSX file problem

Hi Charles and all,

[snip]
>It sounds like it.
>
>If you do need to back off to an older version of gschem, I have
>received numerous reports that 20040111 works well in OS X/Fink.

:-(  This is probably all my fault.  However, I want to try to figure out
what is wrong with the OSX port.  Do you have some time to try something
for me?

* Edit the file gschem/src/a_pan.c and at the top add:

	#define DEBUG 1

  Search the file and remove the two printfs related to zoom_factor
  (lines 248 and 467 on my system)

* Edit the file libgeda/src/m_basic.c and add the following line in
  the set_window(...) function (maybe around line 325):

	printf("%d %d %d %d\n", xmin, ymin, xmax, ymax);

* Rebuild and install libgeda and gschem.

Then please run the following tests:

* Run gschem (no filename) and execute View/Zoom Full (from the menu).  Please
  send me the generated output.

* Run gschem with gschem/examples/adders_1.sch and execute View/Zoom Full and
  View/Zoom Extents (from the menu).  Please send me the generated output.

This is a first step, maybe this can shed some light on what's going wrong.
Thanks.

-Ales