Re: gEDA-user: Gerber

On Jun 1, 2006, at 5:41 PM, Dan McMahill wrote:
Hi everyone,
I found on my father's garage, laying around a corner, a camm2 machine
http://www.cadigital.com/camm2.htm
and was wondering if I could use it to create PCBs. It was once used
to carve pictures into brass plates, so I figured: why not use it to
create printed circuit boards?
Thing is, it was used with autocad ( the vendor only supplies drivers
for autocad )..
Is there anyone who can tell me wether I can or not use it with geda
to create PCBs?

hey, that thing looks pretty cool. I want one too!

Yeah I was thinking the same thing!

           -Dave

--
Dave McGuire