Re: gEDA-user: cc2420 (ZigBee) board

I get a syntax error on line 11. The file's version of PCB is 1.99s and mine is 20050609.

George

On Fri, 2006-06-02 at 00:30 -0500, James Cotton wrote:
I have finished the first draft of a board with a CC2420 ZigBee chip
and an MSP430.  I thought I'd throw it out there in case anyone wants
to glace at or make any comments.  Especially anything about the
antenna layout would be much appreciated since I feel a little lost
there.  I'll post back once I get it fabbed if it works or not.  This
board has a header for most of the MSP430 pins but really is just to
test for signal integrity and allow a computer to be plugged in.

http://www.upload2.net/page/download/en7edvql1kPK2xR/msp430-cc2420.tar

Is a link to the .sch files and .pcb files as well as some of the
symbols.  When it's finished I'll make a best tar file with all of the
pcb elements too that I had to make (such as the pcb antenna).

This is loosly based around the CC2420DB reference design and
SoftBaugh DZ1611 boards which I found schematics for floating around.

Thanks for any comments,
James