gEDA-user: schem 20070526 from source

I just tried to install gschem 20070526 from source. Configure, make and
make install seemed to be fine. But if I try to start the application, it
just responds:

-----------------------------------
kmk@bibo:/usr/local/geda/libgeda-20070526$ /usr/local/bin/gschem
gEDA/gschem version 20070526
gEDA/gschem comes with ABSOLUTELY NO WARRANTY; see COPYING for more details.
This is free software, and you are welcome to redistribute it under certain
conditions; please see the COPYING file for more details.

Failed to read init scm file [(null)/gschem.scm]
ERROR: Unbound variable: find-key

Looks like gschem doesn't know the install path. How am I supposed
to set the path?

---<(kaimartin)>---
--
Kai-Martin Knaak
Universität Hannover, Inst. für Quantenoptik      tel: +49-511-762-2895