Re: gEDA-user: icarus for-generate support

Got another one for you.  I am now using the latest git version as of
this morning.  I get the following assertion when trying to compile
the attached files.  They are short, but I put them in a tarball.  The
code shouldn't do anything useful yet, but I believe it is
syntactically correct.  The code has one for-generate in it which is
pretty big, but straightforward.

$ iverilog -y . buffer_pool.v
ivl: vvp_scope.c:1086: draw_net_in_scope: Assertion `word_count == 1' failed.
sh: line 1: 28410 Done                    /usr/local/lib/ivl/ivlpp -L
-F/tmp/ivrlg26a6451cb -f/tmp/ivrlg6a6451cb
    28411 Aborted                 | /usr/local/lib/ivl/ivl
-C/tmp/ivrlh6a6451cb -C/usr/local/lib/ivl/vvp.conf -- -

Thanks,
Matt