Re: gEDA-user: Grouping multiple symbols in gschem?

On Friday 22 June 2007 03:33:50 Ales Hvezda wrote:
> >I used to do this with symbols that contain other symbols and put them in
> >my local lib. During placement from I chose "Include component as
> >individual objects". Unfortunately, my current version of gschem
> >(20070526) segfaults if I choose this placement option. (Is this a known
> >bug?)
>
> 	It's a known bug now.  Please file a bug report.  I've spent a
> little time looking at this one, and it's completely broken.

Also, when you do so, please assign it to me, and I'll try and fix it ASAP.

Regards,

Peter

--
Fisher Society                              http://tinyurl.com/o39w2
CU Small-Bore Club                          http://tinyurl.com/mwrc9

      09f911029d74e35bd84156c5635688c0            peter-b.co.uk