Re: gEDA-user: PCB trace colors

Kai-Martin Knaak wrote:

> Maybe it is meant as an incentive to find out about the glorious
> achievements of user defined color configuration ;-)

The pcb-menu.res  methods we now have for defining actions and sequences of any kind
are a big leap in usability for the speed-demons of layout.  Now if we just get enough of the great
GUI features added to be "newbie intuitive" in the same program, we'll
have a raft of former commercial CAD users showing up.  And gedaconsulting.com
will get lots of hits...we can all charge extra for being early adopters of FOSS CAD.

Today gedaconsulting.com is not even loading...  hmm...  A ping to it fails.
Some day it will be real though.

John Griessen