Re: gEDA-user: Is there an active IRC-channel for geda?

On Friday 29 June 2007 18:20:14 lynx.abraxas@xxxxxxxxxx wrote:
> Hallo!
>

> I  joined  #seul  #geda  but there never seems to be someone. Is there
> another IRC-channel where more discussions take place?

suel #geda is the IRC channel for gEDA.  I am on there currently and I have
been on there all day.  I can't really answer PCB questions, but I can help
on gschem stuff if you need it.

People are on there rather intermittently, and most activity seems to happen
in the EST evening.

That's the closest thing you'll find to an active IRC channel, I'm afraid.

Regards,

                       Peter

--
Peter Brett