gEDA-user: Free Dog meeting this coming Tuesday July 3rd!

--------------   Free Dog Gathering Announcement ----------------

The Free EDA Users Group will meet this coming *Tuesday*, July
3rd.  This month, we'll be back at our Reading meeting place:  Bear
Rock Cafe in Reading, MA.   We're using this venue becuase it's
convenient to Mass Route 128 ("America's Technology Highway"), has a
comfortable seating area near a fireplace, and (most importantly) has
free wireless access!

*** Feature! ***  For those not able to be present physically, we
will have at least one participant on IRC, so if you Europeans feel
like staying up late, please join us on IRC channel #geda!

The meeting will be an open and informal working session.  Bring your
laptop *and* wireless card!  Some items on the agenda are:

*  Discussion about release numbering schemes for gEDA/gaf
*  Git -- a newbie guide
*  Status of guile -- are we out of the woods?
*  Google Summer of Code update

Free Dog is an association of like-minded hackers and engineers
interested in free and open EDA tools. We hold monthly meetings
around the Boston area featuring informal networking, speakers, and
camaraderie. Our goals are to learn more about CAD, engineering and
scientific software, share ideas about our current projects, and --
most importantly -- have fun with like-minded people. We welcome new
members and participants of all ages.  Students are particularly
welcome!