Re: gEDA-user: poll: How do you geda?

* What OS do you run geda applications on?
Windoze/Cygwin, Fedora 7-9

* How did you install your copy of geda apps?
Source compile, RPM via YUM

* Which apps do you use. What is your typical workflow?
gchem/gattrib->gschem2pcb->PCB->gchem/gattrib->...

* Did you (have to) modify portions of geda to suit your needs?
I haven't yet, but there is the wish list...

* What is the general flavor of your projects? (analog, digital, HF)
Mixed analog, digital, and high power (power converters).  Not HF in
that I'm transmitting data at high frequency, but I do have quite high
dI/dt and dV/dt coming from the power sections that can interfere with
analog and digital board areas.